Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh happy day.



March 18, 2006. Our wedding Day. I still smile at the memories I have locked away in my heart from this day. I married my best friend. I became a Cocroft! I know with all my heart that this was a meant to be kind of thing. From the moment I laid eyes on Donald I knew that my heart was meant to be with his. I knew more then all else I wanted to spend lifetimes with him. He can make me laugh like no one else has ever been able to. I love every moment we share. I love everything about him. My heart skips beats when he walks in a room. Since he came into my life I have become a better person, I became the person I always wanted to be. (enough with the mushy lovie stuff don't want to make anyone sick)

Also on March 18, 2006 I was baptised. I was so scared that I wouldn't be "good" enough. I almost changed my mind that day. I almost walked out and hid. Which looking back seems kind of silly. I knew what I felt in my heart was real. I knew then that it was right. I am so glad I didn't run out of there screaming. I have gotten to see my son get baptised, and some friends. I know in my life I will see more baptisms and every single one will make me smile.

What a great day March 18. Two major things happend in my life and both have given me more love and happiness then I ever thought the world had for me.

No comments: